Last updated: May 1, 2022
We collect certain information or data about you when you use TrackSSL.
- your account information including your email address and a hashed version of your password
- your IP address and details about your web browser
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website
This helps us to:
- provide notifications of when your SSL certificates are expiring
- improve the app by monitoring how it’s used
Where your data is stored
Your data is stored in a Heroku hosted database within the EU.
Your data may also be stored in third party services that are used, such as Mailchimp or Intercom.
Disclosing your information
You can delete your account from within the app.